These mini Naan Pizzas with White Bean Puree and Bacon pack a flavor punch! These are perfect as an appetizer, lunch, or leisurely dinner. These simple individual pizzas are ready in 25 minutes - take pizza night to new heights!
Pizza night has never been more uncomplicated, thanks to mini naan pizzas. This naan white pizza recipe uses store-bought miniature naan, homemade white bean puree, crispy bacon, parmesan cheese, and scallions. The result is delicious, homemade individual pizzas.
An easy way to enjoy homemade pizza - make mini naan pizzas any night of the week. They make a great appetizer to share or an easy, fun dinner paired with a salad.
Mini Naan Pizzas
Mini naan pizzas are a quick and easy way to enjoy pizza at home. There is no need to make pizza dough when you use naan as a crust.
- Better Than Frozen Pizza - With minimal cooking time, mini naan pizzas taste much better than frozen pizza. The homemade puree and freshly cooked bacon are DELICIOUS!
- Customizable - These mini pizzas are entirely customizable.
- Minimal Ingredients - This naan pizza recipe uses pantry and refrigerator staples, including canned beans and bacon.
- Quick Cooking - The simple cooking process makes this recipe a breeze. Enjoy these pizzas any night of the week.
White Bean Puree
What is white bean puree made of? White bean puree is made from cannellini beans, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. It uses simple ingredients and delivers flavor. The cooking process is done in the food processor - no need to heat it.
Blend the white beans (drained and rinsed), olive oil, minced garlic, and lemon juice until pureed—season with salt to taste.
Note - You can use an immersion blender if you do not have a food processor.
- Mini Naan Flatbreads: You can also adapt the recipe to be used on the full-size naan; the serving quantity will be different.
- White Bean Puree: Instead of sauce, these pizzas have a base of white bean puree. It's a healthy, delicious addition packed with flavor, fiber, and protein. The puree contains cannellini beans, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and salt.
- Bacon (chopped)
- Scallions (diced)
- Black Olives
- Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
See the recipe card for ingredient quantities.
- Scallions - Red Onion, White Onion, Chives
- Black Olives - Kalamata Olives
- Parmesan Cheese - Part-Skim Mozzarella
STEP 1 - Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the naan onto an ungreased sheet tray. Spread about 2 tablespoon of white bean puree onto each naan. Sprinkle each with the bacon bits, scallions, and olives. Generously sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese.
STEP 2 - Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Set the broiler to low and broil for one to 2 minutes. This will allow the crust and cheese to brown slightly. Serve immediately.
Best served immediately - store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can mini naan pizzas be frozen? Freeze cooled naan pizzas on a baking sheet until solid or frozen. Transfer to an airtight container or freezer-safe zip-top bag. Freeze for up to 2 months.
Other Easy Dinner Ideas
What to Serve with Mini Naan Pizzas
While delicious on their own, enjoy mini naan pizzas with a vegetable side or side salad. Here is what I love to serve these individual pizzas with.
- Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad
- Avocado Arugula Salad
- Strawberry Arugula Salad
- Air Fryer Frozen Crispy Broccoli
- Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- Prebake the naan for 2 minutes before topping it for an extra crispy crust.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reheat the pizzas in the oven at 375° F until heated through.
Yes, preheat the air fryer to 375° F. Heat the naan for 2 minutes. Remove the naan from the air fryer and top it with the puree, toppings, and cheese. Place the pizzas back into the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
I love topping these individual pizzas with chili onion crunch, hot sauce, grated parmesan cheese, and crushed red pepper flakes.
Mini Naan Pizzas
White Bean Puree
- 15 oz cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch salt to taste
- 6 miniature naan I used Stonefire brand.
- 3 slices bacon cooked and chopped into pieces
- 4 scallions diced small
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- Place the white beans, olive oil, lemon juice, and minced garlic into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until creamy and completely incorporated. Add a pinch of salt, to taste. If using an immersion blender, see note.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place 6 mini naan onto a sheet tray. Spread approximately 2 tablespoon of white bean puree onto each naan. Sprinkle each with bacon, scallions, and olives. Finally, sprinkle the shredded parmesan over each pizza.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted. Set broiler on low and broil for about 1-2 minutes, until the crust has browned slightly and the cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately.
- If using an immersion blender for the white bean puree, mix in a container with high edges to avoid mess.