If you are still looking for more colorful goodness, try my Cream Cheese Brownies.
Mini Funfetti Cheesecakes
- 22 each mini sugar cookies homemade or store-bought
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp colorful sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line 22 miniature muffin tins with paper muffin cups and place a sugar cookie in the base of each.
- In a mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in egg, and beat until combined. Add sour cream and vanilla, mixing until combined. Fold in sprinkles until well disbursed.
- Fill muffin cups almost full with batter. Bake until set, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely and chill. Before serving, top with whipped cream and additional sprinkles, or whatever toppings you desire.
- Recipe adapted from All Recipes.
- Use any sprinkles you desire.
- Cookie base can be homemade or store bought. Cut to size.