This Chantilly Cream recipe is delightully sweet and incredibly simple to prepare. It is perfect atop pie or layered within your favorite cake!
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream cold
- 3 tablespoon confectioners' sugar sifted
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
In a cold and clean mixing bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
Add sifted sugar and vanilla extract. Whip until stiff peaks form, watching carefully to avoid over whipping.
- Make sure your stainless bowl is clean and cold for a more stable whipped cream.
- It is pertinent that confectioners' sugar is sifted to avoid clumps.
- Very cold heavy whipping cream will whip better than slightly warm cream, so pull it out of the refrigerator when you are ready to use it.
Calories: 788kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 5gFat: 84gSaturated Fat: 52gCholesterol: 311mgSodium: 86mgPotassium: 173mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 3334IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 148mgIron: 1mg
Tag your photo #sugarylogic or @sugarylogic ANY QUESTIONS? Please leave a comment below!