Toasted Coconut Granola
This Toasted Coconut Granola is the perfect addition to your morning yogurt bowl. It is crunchy, subtly sweet, and absolutely yummy!
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted; or any neutral-flavored oil
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silpat, set aside.
In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, sliced almonds, and cinnamon.
Add the maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir until everything is coated.
Pour oats onto the center of the prepared sheet tray. Using your hands or a rubber spatula, press the oat mixture into a tight, flattened rectangle.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven. Sprinkle the coconut over the granola. Bake for another 10 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle the dried cranberries over the top.
Allow it to cool before breaking into pieces.
- STORE: Transfer cooled granola to an airtight container or jar. Store at room temperature for up to two weeks. For the best shelf-life, store the coconut granola in a cool, dark place.
- FREEZE: Transfer cooled granola to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw granola completely before enjoying.
Calories: 366kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 6gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.001gSodium: 8mgPotassium: 257mgFiber: 6gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 0.4IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 2mg
Tag your photo #sugarylogic or @sugarylogic ANY QUESTIONS? Please leave a comment below!